- Most double sided tapes have good tack and allow within some short period of time for repositioning when applied into objects.
- Generally, double sided tapes are used indoors
- Double sided tapes have a release liner(coating) that protects the tape until it ready for use. The liners usually are made of siliconised paper based coating which enable them to be peeled from the carrier easily
- Widely used in bonding glass, wood, steel, concrete, foam, and plastic surface together with excellent and permanent application in certain temperature circumtances.
- Scope of application can be seen in leather, nameplate, office/school stationery,
electronics, automotive, footwear, paper, handicrafts decorative positioning and other purposes